Water used for chemical processes often needs special treatment. We provide suitable treatment solutions.
Lamella separators can be used for many processes in the chemical industry. The main criterion is the existence of sedimentable particles in effluent or process water.
Depending on the application, the reuse of the water, the extraction of products or the pre-treatment of wastewater may be the focus.
Advantages of the lamella separator
- low maintenance-, operation- and cleaning-effort
- minimum energy and chemical consumption
- low wear and tear
- possibility to additionally separate reusable material
- relief for subsequent purification plants
- increased process stability, less disturbance through treatment of process water
As the effluent flows through the lamellas, particles settle onto the lamellas (sedimentation), slide down into the sludge funnel and can be exported. The purified water flows to the outlet by passing a weir.
In the following, we would like to give you an overview of projects we have implemented in the recycling industry. If you require any further information or explanation, please do not hesitate to contact us.