A manufacturer of drying plants for the production of baking mixtures had to increase its capacities. In the traditional process, the paste was directly led into the grinding dryer. A Leiblein infra-red dryer was connected ahead of the grinding dryer which tripled the capacity of the existing machine.
From thermal brine, which was obtained from a depth of 1000m through deep drilling, a salt granulate is to be extracted. The salt is to be used for example as bath salt for medical purposes.
- Rinsing station for an evaporator plant
- Treatment of granulate water
- Treatment of effluent containing coating colour in a paper factory
- Lamella separator for a globally unique groundwater remediation system
- Treatment of surface water including carbonate removal
- Reconstruction of a wastewater treatment system in the automobile industry
- Treatment of liquid manure
- Water treatment in a Koi pond
- Exhaust-air wet scrubbing for a hay drying plant
- Water purification in a zoo
- Mobile lamella separator in action