Metal Processing Industry
The existing central plant could not cope anymore with the high throughput rates required in a metal processing factory. The plant was renewed from scratch and partly outdated components removed.
The plant should consist of two parts as both grinding and milling machines have to be fed with cooling lubricant and therefore swarfs of different sizes are to be separated.
Leiblein GmbH manufactures central plants for the treatment of cooling lubricants for many years. Special solutions are nearly essential due to the requirements and limited space. For a renowned gearbox manufacturer a central plant for the treatment of viscous grinding emulsion with a throughput of 3500 l/min at 5 bar had to be installed. The product line was comprised mainly of steel shafts and gear wheels, which had to be smoothed.
- Washing water treatment plant
- Everything from a single source – new ways of central plant design
- Clean pipes through a custom made central plant
- Central plant helps to save production space
- Pre-treatment of oil containing effluents
- Cooling lubricant treatment for the production of surgical tools
- Capacity expansion of a cooling lubricant treatment plant